The judges of Administrative Review Board(ARB) of U.S. labor tossed a complaint on a massive counterfeiting Boeing safety parts for lack of jurisdiction before a fair development of trial can be developed. Below is a letter requesting the judges to answer or explain.
Since I believe ARB as an adjudication body will still carry justice, the name of ARB should not be tarnished because of a decision that contains nothing but manifest of injustice going from bad to worse, I write this letter in response to the ARB denial dated 2020-2-27 to you as persons hoping any of you can reply my below questions.
1. Firstly, I must thank you for acknowledging finally that I was the employee of a Chinese subsidiary of Respondent Moog Inc. rebuking your past narrative that my employer was “a Chinese corporation” having nothing to do with U.S. Moog.
2. Does it mean you are actually aware that I should and must be protected by Air21 as an U.S. aviation whistleblower? Must you choose to protect the Chinese counterfeiter and U.S. defrauder because my lawful and justified appeal offended you as it made you personally feel bad due to being accused of abusing the law, mustn’t you?
3. Can you tell me and public why you insisted to knowingly apply an irrelevant foreign bank fraud case law to rehash your denial for the U.S. aviation whistleblower protection complaint while the firmly established Air21 precedence Sohbani v. Bombardier was hunting you every 2 minutes? You knew your denial is a complete absurdity and you could not challenge the precedence but you just could not find a better excuse to fool others and yourselves, could you?
4. Do you believe the chief Judge Purcell as well as The ALJ Morris knowingly made an unforgivable mistake interpreting U.S. lawmakers’ intent when they abused the law and disgraced their profession by setting up the precedence for the purpose of promoting air safety in allowing a foreign national, Mr Sohbani be protected under Air21? Must you as the ARB acting judges revoke or scrap the decision made by chief Judge Purcell because Mr. Sohbani, the non-citizen would require impermissible extraterritorial reach, or simply because you hate the other whistleblower, who is a noted U.S. aviation employee?
5. What are you going to tell lawmakers? Will you demand U.S. law be modified that any U.S. aviation whistleblowers based in China must be sanctioned, punished or silenced for speaking out on U.S. aviation safety threat because counterfeit safety parts made in China must be legally allowed to be put on Boeing planes?
6. Are you going to demand U.S. congress to make an exemption for NHJ counterfeit safety parts to remain on board Boeing planes because two Max crashes, 346 perished lives are not enough to justify safety concerns from the flying public?
7. Chinese counterfeiters such as NHJ for US aviation is so formidable that U.S. laws or U.S. China Trade Agreement 1.19 does not have a force over them, does it?
The Parties shall endeavor, as appropriate, to strengthen cooperation to combat counterfeit goods that pose ...safety risks.
8. Are you representing Chinese counterfeiters? If not, why are you so nice to them and why are you so hostile to the whistleblower?
You acknowledged that you ”have reviewed all of Complainant’s submissions’ That is Great!
9. So you know beyond any doubt that NHJ was a verified counterfeiter for US aviation, don’t you? Will you as the acting judges of U.S. labor tribunal tell NHJ that they are encouraged to make, deliver and get paid for bogus safety parts for Boeing planes? Will you also tell NHJ that their massive and organized counterfeiting is protected as long as you stay as acting ARB judges and you will help Moog and NHJ shup up the whistleblower which you are obligated?
19. So you know beyond any doubt that by denying to compel critical information disclosure, it will hamper the real and joint criminal investigation by U.S. and Chinese law enforcement even if it could lead to the complete uncovering of the crime and removal of the massive Boeing safety threat, don’t you?
20. For holding the evils in the Pandora’s Box, you must use the legal power in your hands to have the lid tightly closed, mustn’t you?
21. The flying public safety is the last thing in your mind, isn’t it? You don’t have a heart for flying public safety, do you?
22. So regardless what, you would rather sit on unsafe Boeing planes plagued with counterfeit safety parts made in China than allow a fair trial to a complaint that would help to save lives. wouldn’t you?
I, the lawful and justified whistleblower, of course, will not accept your arbitrary and harmful denial and will continue cry out for a fair trial probably at the court of public opinion. In the meantime, I look forward to your answers or an explanation to questions above.